Friday, May 16, 2008

A.K.A.

I saw this hilarious little "game" on a blog recently and I had to give it a go. So you can now call me any of these names and I'll answer, or at least I'll try to. There are so many, I hope I remember them all...

Your Real Name:
Kathy

2. Your Gangsta Name: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle:}
Kathizzle

3. Your Detective Name: (fav color and fav animal)
Green Birdie

4. Your Soap Opera Name: (middle name, and childhood street)
Faire Stone-Haven

5. Your Star Wars Name: (the last 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)
Raykaham (I must be Chewbaka’s best friend!)

6. Your Super Hero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Pink Water (that doesn’t sound very powerful…)

7. Your Witness Protection Program Name: (grandmother/grandfather’s first name and Jones)Nora Jones (how funny is that…except the singer’s name is spelled “Norah”)

8. Your Goth name: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Justice (now I'm Ozzy's BF or a goth vigilante)

Wasn't that fun?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!! I especially like the Star Wars name!

Love Shayne