Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Rocked

I didn't change one diaper, or feed Nalley or have any responsibilites in regards to her other than to play and have fun! Shayne took over and was in charge of all needs in respect to the kids and gave me a day off (and it was GREAT)! I played with the girls and had so much fun with them, it was a great day.



Shayne and Nalley went out to ge me breakfast on Sunday morning. We relaxed and picked up Maybel for our dinner with Shayne's mom at Wu's on First, asian restaurant. It was a great day! My only regret...I did not get ONE picture with my girls on my first (official) Mother's Day. How sad is that for the scrapbook????





Here are some pictures of the mini albums I made for my mom and mother-in-law. I think they both really liked them, they were lots of fun to make! It is a hybrid project...I did my digi layouts on PSCS3 and printed them as matte photos at Costco, then adhered them to chipboard coasters, filed and sanded the edges, bound it with my Bind-it-All and then added lots of ribbons!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be bias, but Shayne we think you are a pretty good husband and Dad.


Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, Shayne, Kathy, Maybeline and Nalley for the beautiful scrapbook you gave me.

Kathy you did a great job!

Brooke said...

This is adorable!! I love hybrid projects.