Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Case of the Missing Mojo...

Oh where, oh where has my mojo gone? Oh where, oh where could it be???

I just haven't got it lately. I was on a roll, or at least I thought I was, and then....pphhhttt...nothing! I can't seem to get a digi LO to my satisfaction. I have been working on a challenge LO for about 3 days now and I hate it. I've COMPLETELY redone it, it looks nothing like what it started out looking like, and I still can't figure it out. I think it may be because I am completly EXHAUSTED lately.

Why? Because my soon-to-be one year old is giving me fits at nap time and bed time. Is it her teeth? Is she getting sick? Is she just getting cranky in her old age? I don't know, but she's giving me a run for my money.

I may not be able to put together a LO that I am happy with, but I have been working on some new pottery designs that are pretty cute and whimsical. I have also had the sewing bug lately after finishing the quilts for Nalley. I have been lurking on some fabric websites lately searching for my next find. I have long loved Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabric, and just recently became aware of Heather Bailey's awesomeness from Laura. I actually figured out today that some of her fabric is in Nalley's quilt and I didn't even know who she was. See, loved her stuff before I even knew she was great! There is also some Amy Butler and Michael Miller stuff in there too, BTW.

Anyway, if you see my digi mojo, can you e-mail it to me...thanks!

1 comment:

Laura said...

i hope this helps - because i know EXACTLY what you are going through. i download a few templates and start adding my papers and photos. then everything just evolves from there. i move things around and before i know it - my page looks nothing like the template. but it gets me started with a plan.

i also take a peek at these sketches - again, just for a jumping off point. good luck - before you know it you will be ON A ROLL.

http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/sketches/index.html