Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Playdate, Pics & Paper Scrappin'

Today was a full day for little Miss Nalley and mommy! We had Auntie Jocelyne and Emily over for a play date this morning. The girls are 7 months apart (Emily is 18 months old) and they play soooo well together. This morning was a little more challenging for Nalley because she didn't want to share her toys, she didn't get mad, she just never willingly turned them over. Emily on the other hand, shared like a dream and would offer Nalley additional toys when reminded to share. I love Joce and Emily both so much, they're great fun.

Jocelyne brought over the latest pictures that she shot of Nalley last week at the park and they turned out sooooooooooo good!!! I am just giddy beyond belief! These were specifically done so that I could get one last good shot of Nalley for her BDay invitations that were sent to the printer this afternoon. I also wanted something that I could use for note cards for her thank yous, and I just love how they turned out. I am crazy for the vintage looking editing Joce did on a few of them, so soft and ethereal looking if you ask me.







Then this evening Jocelyne, her SIL, Terine, and I went to a crop to scrapbook, etc...with a little pit stop at McD's on the way. I never eat at McD's, just not usually my place, but man was it GOOD tonight! I got a couple of projects almost done and generally just had fun! Daddy kept Nalley tonight and he took her to Schrimer's Nursery to pick out some more plants and flowers for the yard. He said she had a blast looking up and down the aisles at all the colorful, pretty flowers. I knew she would have fun, Daddy's usually a riot!
Tomorrow is our oldest's Birthday, Maybel turns 8! We're looking forward to a fun evening at soccer and then her Tea Party is Saturday. I'll post some pics next week.




1 comment:

Laura said...

how lucky are you to have a photographer on call! i wish. i really don't think these photos could be any more beautiful...love the big metal bucket.