Sunday, June 1, 2008

Totally Stoked!

My DH bought me the camera I've been begging for...the new Canon Rebel XSi with the EF-S 18–55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens with Optical Image Stabilizer. I got two additional lenses, the 50mm f/1.8, and the 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM and I'm having so much fun learning and playing. That's all I'm doing at the moment, I have a LONG way to go and a whole lot to learn but I'm so excited about my new SLR!

Here are a couple of photos that we were playing around with this weekend.




We're a little scary first thing Saturday morning...LOL!



Doesn't she look so guilty?? I don't know what she did or what she was about to do, but this what I bet she's thinking, "uuumm, nothing mommy, not doin' anything!"

As I said, don't know much about photography at all, just thought this one looked kinda cool. You photogs will probably laugh at it, but I'm just playin' right now.



Maybel's soccer jamboree was this weekend. They won 2 lost one. The one that they lost was no surprise, all the girls were twirling their hair, looking at their fingernails, generally distracted...it was actually really funny to watch. I'd probably be doing the same thing though, soccer's not really my thing. Give me a football and some mud, I'm all in!


I've also gotten the crafty bug this weekend. I'm always on my computer digi scrapping but rarely am I into the paper and glue anymore. I am on the road to making some cute stuff, can't say now what cause it's mostly all gifts and stuff. Anyway, I'll post pics after I'm done giving it all away!


It's late, I'm tired and I'm sure Nalley will be up at her usual 6 a.m., so I'd better sign off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures babe! I'm glad you like your new camera and i'm excited to see the many new pictures you'll be taking with it!

Love ya!
Shayne