Sunday, August 24, 2008

A CT Invitation....For ME!

I recently answered a Creative Team call from Shauna Burke-Smith, aka Pineapple Plantations Designs, co-owner and designer for Scrap Orchard.com. Having no experience on a CT and only having been digi-scrapping for about 8 months now, I was hopeful, but had no expectations.

SOOOOO, when I checked my e-mail last night and had one from Shauna that said "CONGRATULATIONS" in the subject line...I went nuts! The first line read like this:

"Having waded through well over 100+ applicants, as many galleries and thousands of layouts I have FINALLY (gosh some of you girls are impatient!
He he he) made my decision and I've chosen YOU!"

I'm obvious totally honored and I can't wait to get started! Shauna and her family just moved from Hawaii to New Jersey...how sad...not that New Jersey isn't great, but HAWAII is FABULOUS!!!! Since spending 12 of the best days of my LIFE in Maui this spring, I can honestly say, there is no place better on earth...at least that I've been.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Congratulations. How exciting. What a fabulous team to be on...great products to work with. So happy for you!