Monday, August 4, 2008

Losing my Sanity

I'm happy to report that Nalley no longer has any traces of her super scary fever. She is on some antibiotics that seem to have done the trick for the old ear infection. However, during the course of the last 6 days, she has become SUPER clingy and always wants to be held (by ME). I can't put her down or walk out of the room before she's started throwing a major temper tantrum. I'm listening to an exhausted baby have a screaming fit in her crib right now...it is wearing me out.

I am so tired of playing the "is she teething" guessing game. She has not always been this way, cranky, pitching hissy fits, and the like...she's normally a very sweet, easy-going, happy baby. But since she has no teeth yet and is BOUND to get one soon, I play this game with myself...are her teeth bugging her? IS she just being a cranky baby? Does she still not feel good? Uuuuggghhh....Calgon, take me away!

No comments: