Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Celebration

We took the kids last night to our church's Summer Celebration and they both had a blast. I'm loving this age for Nalley so much, because she's just so interactive and funny. Maybel had fun and wanted to stay longer but it was 2 hours past Nalley's bedtime, and even though she wasn't cranky then, we paid for it at 12:30 -1:30 this morning.

There were pony rides, petting zoos, face painting, jugglers, dunking booths (Maybel dunked a police officer!), mini-donuts (which we ate), doughboys (which I'd never had before but we ate those as well), several bouncers, a mini play area for the little ones, tons of games, etc... Here are some cute pictures of the girls having fun. I tried my hardest to stay out of the pictures because I was schlepping around all day and looked terrible, and also I need to go get my roots done....gasp...No, I'm not naturally blonde!

No comments: