Monday, September 29, 2008

Caffine, Anyone???

Things are crazy around here in true Murray fashion. Canadian Thanksgiving is fast approaching, which means my busy season is in full swing. I have a ton of pottery orders to work on, a class I'm teaching next week to prepare for, and half a dozen other projects that need to be finished, and I can't work on any of them right now! Why??? Because we are in the process of building a room in the basement for Maybel. Yay!!!!

It is such a blessing and such a curse all in the same breath. Finally, Nalley and Maybel will each have their own rooms. No more waking each other up in the middle of the night...no more sharing closet space, and drawer space, and everything space! But it is all happening at a very busy time for us...well, for me anyway! I am totally not complaining about all of the wonderful things that are going on, I just wish I had a few more of those pre-pregnancy, fully-functional brain cells hanging around to help me be more organized and scheduled.
I did the make-up for a beautiful wedding yesterday and the bride was so organized, and had a schedule for everything, and the morning went smoothly and completely on schedule. It was wonderful to have a few hours of serenity and total bliss. It was such a great atmosphere to be in. No one was anxious or uptight, and everything went very smoothly, at least while I was there. It made me painfully aware of how chaotic the rest of my life is right now. I am very eager to get this reno project finished and get our house put back together again with everyone in their new spaces. It will be fantastic.
Right now, these are the things that are keeping me happy and [somewhat] sane...




2 comments:

Lizzie Lou said...

testing

Lizzie Lou said...

I first met my lovely friend Kathy at a block party.We instantly hit it off. She was telling me about this great stuff she has. It seemed innocent enough? We had a lot in common.Similar interests and she was geographically desirable! Little did I know that 76% of first time users were addicted. 84 % of second timers!
I Was Hooked:
I could feel the endorphin rush as my body succumbed to way it made me feel.
Signs of Trouble:
After my first experience I knew that I was in trouble. I was waking up at night and having difficulty falling back asleep. I kept thinking "What could I do with this or How could I use that?"
The bank account was dwindling, what would I tell my husband?
Couldn't Fight the Urge:
I had to go bigger, get more friends involved. I knew that this was something that needed to be shared.
Couldn't Wait to Get Started:
We started with the Altered Tin Class. What a great time we had ~ and... Beautiful product!
We can't wait for the Advent Calendar in November!
~ signed,
GGCC (Good Girls Crack Club)