Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm curious...

to know who my 5 or 6 blog readers are, as Dusti would say. I see these places on my Feed List and wonder how you found my blog and if I know you or not. It doesn't matter to me, I read lots of blogs of people I don't know. Those who do know me will know that my philosophy is "the more the merrier". I have gained several friends via the internet, and I'm blessed in so many ways for them being in my life. So....I am going to give out a little blog candy...haven't yet decided what it will be, but it will be fun! Could be pottery, could be some scrapbooking supplies, could be something sewn, who know, I'm just that kinda girl! Leave me a little love and who you are, where you're from and I'll do the random generated thing, or maybe i'll just get Maybel or Nalley to pick...you never know. I'm interested to see if more than just Laura, Lisa, Dusti, Kellee, and Valarie are reading!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Kathy! I read your blog off of Val's blog. Val and I went to high school to GA in Marietta GA and now I live in Fort Lee, Nj.

Mary D.
www.maryleadickenson.blogspot.com

Valarie said...

Thanks for knowing that I read your blog! I wish I had a pinky's worth of your creativity. And YAY for Mary giving some props. She's a great girl and you would crack up at her blog :-).

I love you mucho!

Katie Jones said...

Hi Kathy! I've read your blog since you found mine and emailed me about my daughter's UGA dress. (I just emailed you back about that, by the way.) I'm in north Georgia. If you saw on your traffic feed that someone from Arizona checked in, I was in AZ for the UGA game last weekend! Not making it to the UGA-Alabama game this weekend, but I'll watch it on tv for sure. I love all the scrapbooking ideas on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Kathy, it's just me! I can see where people are coming from by viewing the "referral" tab unless they were not referred by another site and just have my blog site. My 5-6 blog readers has more than trippled now that KI has my blog address on their site. BTW, my location comes up as Kirkland Washington even though I am in Cali. ~Dusti