Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October Afternoon is on the way...

I am over the top excited about a new line that Magnolia Designs is carrying. I have ordered almost the entire line of October Afternoon papers for the store. They should be here in the next week or two. Just in time for my November Advent Calendar class on November 8th...the Good Cheer Christmas line, seen below, is to die for! The calendars will be adorable, I just can't wait.






All of the collections are simply gorgeous, too hard to pick one or two, so I got them all. I am positive that these papers will sell out super quick, they are so hot right now. I'm going to be greedy and keep a stash for myself too, so e-mail me early to get some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty papers! Are you opening a scrapbook store?
~Dusti

Laura said...

OOOOOHHHH. You have inspired me. BIGTIME. Love all of those papers. No wonder you bought them all. Start a scrapbook kit club already!