Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer Lovin'

This is the first Layout I created using the Summer Lovin' kit by the lovely and talented Shauna Burke-Smith of Pineapple Plantation Designs...(aka the Pineapple Queen to us "tidbits" on her creative team)! I was so excited to use this kit, I just love it. I reworked this LO until 1 in the morning last night and still wasn't satisfied. I kept getting interupted and I couldn't give it my full attention...so I continued on it after the kids were in bed tonight... I'm happy with it now.

All you digi-scrappers should head over to the Scrap Orchard and pick up some of Shauna's really cool stuff... TFL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute! I can't even tell digital from paper layouts anymore! ~Dusti

Laura said...

LOVE IT. What an eye catching page design. You are on fire right out of the gate. It's no wonder you are on a design team;) Cute title too.