Monday, October 27, 2008

We had a Hoot!!!

Sandra and I made 50 of these treat toppers last night using the Top Note die from Stampin' Up. There are several versions of this little owl out there, but I think I'm partial to this little guy myself!!!

We had a mass production assembly line going on had a real hoot while we worked...I know, I'm corny, what can I say?!? I just love owls, even though I am a non-conformist and owls are super popular these days, I still can't resist them.

These bags are for our neighborhood kids, friends of the family and Maybel's teachers at school. I am also making some treat toppers for the kids in Maybel's class, but I am doing them with digi layouts and printing them off...waaaay less time consuming, and almost as cute...well, maybe not quite as cute...but still... I'll post a picture of those guys as soon as I finish the LO and get them printed and stuffed. For now, I'm bagged and I hear my little one waking up...gotta run!




5 comments:

Laura said...

OMG! these are the cutest. I can't believe you. Digital toppers won't come close...these are halloween perfection. It almost makes me want to go get a die cutter and some paper...*almost*

Lisa Warren said...

very adorable Kathy!

Heather said...

You are a Kennesaw Owl ... that's why you can't resist :)

Vanessa said...

WOW! These are super cute. And, thanks for donating to the blog party. We're excited! : )

Jenn in GA said...

wow...these are the cutest owls i've seen using the die and punch! too bad we can't meet up at the blog party, because i'm a SU! demo too! thanks for what you donated to the evening!