Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Fun Day Crafting

I taught an Advent Calendar Class yesterday at Neil Campbell School and it was so much fun! It totally got me into the holiday spirit a bit early. There were a couple of girls there who had never crafted before as well as several seasoned crafters. The first one to finish had never done any type of craft before, and it looked perfect...go figure!

I have to give a big thanks to my Lizzie Lou for helping organize these classes through the River East Transcona School Division Teachers Association, they really have been a lot of fun. I will be teaching a Digital Scrapbooking class in January, as well as some other "hands on" crafty thing...I just have to dig into my creativity and figure out what that will be! Stay tuned for more info on that front...

Thanks to all the girls in attendance, it was a really fun day...I loved to see what you all came up with, they were all so beautiful!







2 comments:

Lisa Warren said...

my word - I wish I could've attended that class of yours Kathy! And...where did you get that sweet sweater?
Lisa :)

Laura said...

I LOVE IT.
What a great project. Looks like you are a seasoned pro at teaching.

Wish I could have been there...although, the 38 degree weather here has almost convinced me to move to south america. i can't even imagine being in canada. brrrrr.