Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Class

We're back at it with two more classes planned for Magnolia Designs. Our next class will be on February 3rd and we will be making some ADORABLE Valentine's Treat holders using the Big Shot die machine. I am really excited because I love using my machine and all of the things that come out of it really are too cute!

We will be making 4 different containers: a pillow box, a basket, a scalloped mini candy box (that perfectly fits 2 of the mini Reese's cups), and cute little bag (not pictured) with the Top Note die. In addition we will also be making 4 coordinating 3x3 note cards (also not pictured) to go along with the containers. Of course, this project is also featuring my FAVORITE: October afternoon papers.

If you are in the Winnipeg area, please feel free to e-mail me if you would like to register for this fun class.

No comments: