Thursday, February 19, 2009

Favorite Picture

Jessica Sprague has challenged her blog readers to pick one of their all time favorite pictures to post for a chance to win FREE registration for her Photo Editing Class. Since I am always wanting to get better using Photoshop and with photo taking and editing...I would love to win registration to her class. Even better is that it is a self paced course and I can go at my own speed...which is pretty darn slow these days!

This picture was taken when Nalley was 1 month old...and I love it because you can see the total love and admiration that she and her Daddy share for each other captured beautifully in this picture. She bonded instantly with Shayne and it made me so very happy! I love her sweet little curled-lip smile and the way she is looking into his eyes...so priceless!



No comments: