Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hybrid Pregnancy Accordian Album


I can't help it, maybe I am biased, but I think this little pregnancy mini album turned out so cute. But then again I LOVE mini albums and hybrid projects(part digital scrapbooking and part traditional paper scrapbooking) and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE October Afternoon paper!
I ordered practically the entire line of October Afternoon papers to sell through my business, Magnolia Designs back in the fall. I did an Advent Calendar class using the Good Cheer Christmas line and it was so cute. After the finding out on Monday that we were going to be having a BOY, I didn't quite know how to reconcile that in my head, so I sat down and started to make a boy-themed pregnancy mini album for him. It really did help me to wrap my head around it, and I am actually really quite excited about it now. However, since he is not due to arive until July, I couldn't quite finish the album...his story is yet to be complete. Since I was having so much fun with his album, I started one that I knew I could finish...Nalley's! I am more than thrilled to have this little album for her to look at in years to come, a little snipet of what it was like bringing her into the world!








1 comment:

Angie Hagist said...

what a fantastic album!!!