Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Won, I Won...


Whoo hoo...I never win anything...but I seem to have a "Heidi vibe" going on right now. I coined that term years ago because my great friend Heidi just has this vibe about her...she wins things, a lot. She finds cool furniture or other "stuff" on the side of the road or for DIRT CHEAP at garage sales...etc...she just has that "VIBE".

This week it has been mine...let's hope it sticks around. I found a GREAT new blog,
One Shabby Chick, and Amber seems to be my kind of girl...I know that we would be in big trouble together if we lived close...lol! Anyway, she had a giveaway on her blog of some of her fabric scraps, and little old me won some of them...yay!!!


Go check out her blog, she's super creative and makes some GORGEOUS stuff! Thanks Amber!

2 comments:

Melody said...

What fun you will have with those scraps! I'm a quilter, scrapmaker/cardmaker and always enjoy coming across blogs about any of my hobbies....

AJ said...

Congratulations!