Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our House

So pleased to say that selling our house is a done deal. It has been so hard to keep quiet in the past 3 days, but the deal was subject to financing. Soooo, we got word today that it was all approved and the deal is done! YAY! What a relief...



We will take possession of the new house hopefully on the 15 of May and give possession of our house on May 31. We have lots to do on the new house and I won't be of much help...because I'm already feeling big and akward and exhausted. My goodness, that shouldn't be already, I'm only 26 weeks! Oh well...I'm off to do a *very brief* happy dance!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! How exciting...at least you have a little bit of time to move out of the old and into the new! I am loving your blog :-) We definitely have the same style/likes :-)

lauraping said...

When are you going to show some pics? I can't wait to see the new place. CONGRATS.