Sunday, April 12, 2009

So VERY Blessed

I have tons of pictures in my camera and on my computer that need to be posted, but I just haven't gotten around to editing them yet. This is just one of the cute pictures that I snapped when we took the girls to see Disney on Ice for their Valentine's gift. Nalley had a BLAST! Maybel said she enjoyed it, but not as much as Nalley did.

But the gist of my post tonight (actually really really early)is this: I am so very blessed in my life. I have one of the most caring and supportive husbands in the world. We have had our moments in marriage, just like any other healthy marriage, when things weren't sunshine and roses...that is reality. But life is really great with Shayne. He has given me two beautiful girls who are the sunshine in each day, and more love than I ever thought imaginable. He has also given me this sweet little baby in my tummy, who keeps me up with all sorts of pregnancy ailments. I can't wait to meet this little guy...really...I can't wait...but I'll have to for 3 more months or so.

This pregnancy, just like the last one with Nalley, has proven to be a test of my patience, my moods, and my physical endurance. Somedays, I don't know how I will make it through, and yet I am so very sick of complaining, it doesn't change anything, and I really don't like to be negative or have that negative energy around me...who does? I have been cranky, ill-mannered, and generally irritable some days, and Shayne just smiles and is so understanding.

So here it is...THANK YOU. I am grateful for your love Shayne. I appreciate your devotion, your hard work to make our marriage and our home run smoothly, and I adore your companionship.

No comments: