Monday, June 8, 2009

Cupcakes

This is my FAVORITE cupcake recipe. I wish there were an excuse to eat these cupcakes everyday...I'm sure I could find one, but I would be enormous! I just wouldn't be able to restrain myself. Maybel's birthday was this past Thursday and Nalley didn't get any of her cupcakes. That is all I have heard since Thursday from Nalley, "Mommy, I eat my Maybel's cupcake." SO, to save myself from hearing that again, and because it is dreary and cold outside today, we are going to bake cupcakes together for our activity.

Feel free to click on the image and save it. You can print it out as a 4x6 recipe card...I send them to Costco, it is inexpensive and easy. Tip: when you print out pictures like this digital "scrapbooking" style, that have already been edited, tell the photo lab to turn OFF the color enhancement option. They will then print with the "true" colors you originally worked with.





No comments: