Thursday, July 2, 2009

MAJOR LEAGUE EXCITEMENT...

no, no, I did not have the baby yet! But something almost as exciting has happened to me this week.... *drumroll*

I was asked to be on the exclusive Creative Team for none other than the MOST fabulous, amazingly talented, incredibly nice SHABBY PRINCESS....yes, I do have a permanent grin on my face! I am so beyond honored and still slightly in shock from this news, seeing as the Shabby Princess is only one of the top Digital Designers IN THE WORLD. SP does not do open calls, she simply peruses galleries to find talent for her CT. I recently bought the Barefoot kit and the Blossom kit and have been so completely inspired by them both, I have been scrapping non-stop. SP had left me some SUPER nice comments on my LO's, so I emailed her to thank her. I also mentioned that I would be interested in being on her CT if there were ever a spot available and she thought I would be a fit. TO MY UTTER SHOCK...she e-mailed me back to tell me that a spot had recently come open and she would love for me to fill it....can you believe it?!? God is good and I feel so very blessed for this opportunity!

This is the LO I had to scrap of myself to be on the SP website...

1 comment:

lauraping said...

WHAT!!!! OMG!!! I am so excited for you - and so completely jealous that you get all that great stuff to create with. Such wonderful news - congratulations :) Couldn't have happened to a nicer (more talented) person. Yes!!!