Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shabby Artist

I have officially been on the Shabby Princess Creative Team since June, however, it was just announced in the newsletter that accompanied several new products yesterday. As I have said before, it is a HUGE honor to be included amongst so many incredibly talented girls...I am blessed.

Nalley in her skunk costume on Halloween last year, I swear, I crack up laughing every time I see these pictures. She was so cute and would sit her bag on the steps on each new house she went to, say "trick-or-treat" and then when they came to the door, she would pull something out of her bag and try to hand it to the person at the door. Precious.

She has been talking about Halloween for weeks now. She is going as Minney Mouse (the pink one) during the day to Maybel's parade at school, to Shayne's work, etc...and she'll be a monkey
at night when it's cold. She keeps telling me she's going to say "trick-or-treat" and then she'll get chocolates and suckers. LO made using the new Boo kit at the Shabby Shoppe.
Nalley on a huge pile of pumpkins at the corn maze last year...using the Bountiful kit available now at the Shabby Shoppe.

I always dress Maybel and Nalley alike at Christmas, but we were surprised when we showed up for Christmas dinner last year and their cousin Emily was matching as well. We sat them down and had to get a picture. LO made using the new kit, Believe available now at the Shabby Shoppe.
I was in for a HUGE adjustment when I moved from Atlanta to Winnipeg almost 5 years ago. Within the first few days, we had a blizzard that dumped 2 feet of snow practically over night. Shayne made me learn how to drive in the snow during that blizzard...this LO is all about just HOW much snow we got and my first driving experience...made using the new kit Brrr...now at the Shabby Shoppe.

2 comments:

Christina said...

These are all so beautiful! I love the skunk costume. I am having a hard time finding a costume for Brice this year. I'm looking forward to the years to come when he understands the concept of "trick-or-treat". :) ...and that would be quite an adjustment moving from Atlanta to Winnipeg!

lauraping said...

You have been very busy. Love all the pages. I am going to have to remember that bracket measuring the snow - cute idea.

Last year halloween was so hot here - not the case this year. My poor kids will have to wear coats over their costumes.

BTW - great photo of you for the Shabby newsletter announcement.