Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Love for Brice

Christina, from The Sometimes Crafter, and I have become bloggie friends in past few months. She is an uber talented sewer, quilter, and crafter extraordinaire. She has helped me out and given me a few things of late and I wanted to thank her for her generosity...so I made this little mini accordion album (like the ones we will be making at my class on the 21st) of her little man, Brice. He is soooooo stinkin' cute and it was so much fun working with someone else's pics. I am using it as an example for my class and then it will be on its way to its new home with Christina and Brice. Thanks again Christina...you're a gem!


2 comments:

Christina said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands. I'm going to display it in his room, he will love seeing photos of himself and I will get to see it every day. On second thought, maybe it needs to live in the living room... :)

Alison said...

Adorable! I should be doing things like that... one of these days, right?