Monday, December 21, 2009

Magic Reindeer Food

I have seen this idea on several blogs...for the Reindeer Food that is. When I got the Gift Card Holders for the Shabby Princess's CT, I immediately knew I would use them to house my Magic Reindeer Food.

This is the first year that Nalley has really gotten excited about Christmas and knows what is going on. We will add this to our Christmas traditions, and leave food outside for the reindeer. The "food" is just oats with cookie sprinkles mixed in. I used small reclosable bags that I got at the dollar store in the craft isle to put a small amount of the oats in. I used these gift card holders (both of them are using the NEW Sugarplum Dreams kit from the Shabby Shoppe) and enlarged them slightly to accomodate the bulk of the food. I think that they turned out sooo super cute!

No comments: