Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Stuff from the Shabby Princess

SP has 2 new kits, Clementine and Sugarplum Dreams available now at the Shabby Shoppe. The first LO are some of my favorite pictures of my Lawson, he is pure sweetness.

The second LO are pictures of the girls with the mini gingerbread houses that they made at our babysitter, Kristyn's house last night. She invited all 3 kids over for a Grinch party...they watched the Grinch that Stole Christmas and decorated those ultra cute gingerbread houses. It was the first time that Maybel had been with Kristyn. She keeps the younger 2 on a really regular basis, but it has always been during the day while Maybel is at school, or at times when Maybel is at her moms. Nalley A-D-O-R-E-S Kristyn...soooooo much! I can usually bribe Nalley to do anything I need or want her to do, by reminding her that Kristyn is coming over to play with her "next Wednesday" (yes, I have done that). Lawson obviously didn't decorate the gingerbread houses, but Kristyn's mom and dad were quite happy to have a baby around to play with for the evening. The girls talked about how much fun they had all day today...and I got some cute pics of them in their PJ's holding up their houses...before they ate some of the candies off!
I LOOOOOVE both of these kits...for different reasons! I love the fabulous muted tones and sophisticated look of the Clementine kit...it is an awesome collection and it was really nice to work with! But my, oh my...Sugarplum Dreams really speaks to my ultry-girly, happy, PINK LOVING fun side! Not to mention that I re-themed our tree this year to glittery, sparkling cupcakes, ice cream cones, lollipops and all things confectionery and SUGARPLUM-ish. So, I just ADORE this new kit! I can't wait to play around with it more, although it might be after Christmas.
We are hosting Christmas Eve this year for the first time ever. There will be about 15 or 16 people here...lots of fun!

No comments: