Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa and My Sweeties...

I have been absent for a while now. I am finding that being mom of 3 is a BIG job...especially being a crazy crafter and throw in the Christmas season...I'm in DEEP! But I LOVE every second of it and I am cherishing these fleeting baby moments, I can't believe my little man is already 4.5 months old! Would you just look at those chunky little cheeks and that happy grin...I could just EAT HIM WITH A SPOON! He laughs at us and brings us all such joy, but I must say he is partial to the ladies...watch out, he's gonna be a heartbreaker!

We went to the Children's Museum here in the Peg today to see Santa and show the kids the display that was in Eaton's for many years. Shayne's parents always took him there to see Santa, so it is important that we carry on this tradition with our kids. We let the girls go wild at the museum afterward and they both had a blast. Nalley had only been there one other time when she was about Lawson's age, so this was a totally fun new experience for her.

It is amazing to see the wonder and joy that the Christmas season brings to my kiddos. I love to watch them stare at the lights and ornaments of the Christmas tree and talk about all of the little things that are so exciting. Nalley watches Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer about 10 times a day...she knows all the songs and sings along with them. She talks a lot about Rudolph and how he lives in the North Pole. She asked Santa to see him today, but seemed to be okay with the answer that he was resting up for the big trip in a few weeks.

Speaking of resting up...I should go do that too...

No comments: