Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Progess

I am making progress...really. There is always a list of projects on the go, need to start/finish, etc...that it feels good to check a few things off the list. First up, these custom order wristlet key fobs. I finished them up last night. Key Fobs...check.


Next up, cutting and beginning to piece some blocks for my Quilts for Babes project. I bought some layer cakes a while back and thought I could put them to good use in these quilts. Now, I'm hoping to finish up all the tops this weekend...on second thought, I'll probably be spending Easter weekend dying and hunting eggs, etc...so it might be next week.




And he is just too darn cute not to throw in this random picture! He melts my heart with those big blue eyes and that sweet, sweet smile. I loooove you Baby Lawson, I hope you'll always be a momma's boy...my little Mav!

No comments: