Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PreTTy, PreTTy Pinwheels

I have had so much fun getting packages in the mail for the Quilting for Babes Project...it's like Christmas! Michelle from Periwinkle Quilting and Beyond, in Saskatoon, SK sent these great fabrics for the quilt backs and binding...thanks Michelle, that was so generous!


My friend Christina, of The Sometimes Crafter, some how got some time in the midst of creating her beautiful new quilt pattern (and quilts) to make these blocks...so cute! Thanks Christina! You should all go check out her pattern and get a copy, it is gorgeous, especially in the Nicey Jane fabric!


Thanks Monika, of Miss Monny Quilts, for sending these adorable blocks all the way from Australia, it was really fun to open your package! I would love to get down to the land of Oz someday, that would be fantastic!

These are my quilt tops, I had lots of fun with them, a first time for pinwheels and also a first for tumblers, both were so much fun...and a good learning experience...LOL!!!


I have more pictures to post of some other contributions, just don't have any more computer time right now...kids are wrangy and need my attention!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have a bunch to send you too....

Christina said...

I'm so glad they arrived safely! I love your pinwheel and tumbler blocks.

CarolaD said...

This is such a super project that you have undertaken! Thanks for the reply to my email yesterday. I am in the process of making a quilt for 'Babes". Does it have to be in the pinwheel design or can I make my own design????
CarolaD