Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun at the Shabby Shoppe

There is lots of new activity at the Shabby Shoppe. The Shabby Princess just launched her new blog this week, and we have been busy on the team, in preparation for all the festivities.

This was my LO for Nicole's first Template Challenge. I had to scrap about QFB, of course!


Yesterday was MY very first post for SP's new blog. I featured a Hybrid Hairbow Holder, made with the Blossom Collection. It was a fun project and doubled as a birthday gift for one of my best friend's little girls.


Go on over and check it out...there are lots of fun things going on at the new blog, I still can't believe I am on her Creative Team...me...really.

1 comment:

Amber said...

They both look great Kathy! I have no idea how to digital scrapbook...your page looks so great! And I love your project idea - so cute!