Friday, May 28, 2010

Hack, Hack, Sneeze

We are sick. Again. Lawson just got over a snotty nose that lasted for a month. Nalley now has a hacking cough, sore throat, fever and a BAD case of the grumps.

That makes 2 of us, I also have a bad case of the grumps, due to a RAW and very red throat, a massive headache and the fact that I can't just pull the covers up over my head and sleep all day. Two resident grumps need my attention, and if they don't get it THIS SECOND, they cry and whine. So I thought I'd cry and whine for a second too.

That's okay. I don't think there will ever come a time that I don't want my Mom to comfort me and take care of me while I'm sick. I'm sure my kids feel the same way.

If only I could get Nalley to cover her mouth every time she coughs, it's hit or miss. I so hope that Lawson doesn't get sick again.

And I really need to feel better, tomorrow is my LONG AWAITED free motion at Carellan Sewing Centre...I am so looking forward to it, but don't think it will be the same if my head feels like it is going to explode!

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh - how horrible...hoping you get better asap and enjoy that time tomorrow!!

Kristie said...

Enjoy your free motion class!

Hope you are feeling better, soon.
p.s. I made a gathered clutch! What fun! I blogged it :-)