Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I *heart* those Schmooshie Lips

This LO has long been on my list of "to-do's"...honestly, schmooshie baby lips are one of my favorite things. I LOVE kissing my babies little lips and feeling them schmoosh. It's one of those precious things about motherhood, I think. I even love just looking at the schmoosh-able little lips of babies that aren't mine, they are just too cute!

I really don't think that I could have captured Lawson's schmooshes better, and the quilt pictures pair perfectly with the Giggle Box Collection that I featured today on the The Shabby Princess's blog in the Product Spotlight.

As with every product featured on the Product Spotlight, Giggle Box is on sale this week only at the Shabby Shoppe. Go on over and pick it up, then post your LO in the Blog Inspired gallery.



1 comment:

CitricSugar said...

Oh. My. Goodness. He's just too cute! (and I have to wait until January for my impending neic-ew...)