Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Bib for Georgia…

I am really embarrassed to say that I have had this bib made for my friend Heidi’s baby, Miss Georgia Jane, for quite a while.  I have been needing to make a card to go with it, and haven’t.  I bought a little outfit for her too, thank goodness I bought 12 months, because Georgia was born in April…I am terrible!

bib for Georgia

Anyway, the bib turned out pretty cute.  I made the patchwork strip from my scrap bag and I paired it with some linen…so classic and sweet.

It was my first time installing a snap, and really, it was a breeze.  I had purchased some snaps and the setter from the Snap Source a while back and was happy to finally use it.

It was so easy to use and I’ve used it again on another bib that I made for baby Lawson’s birthday party…but I can’t show you that one yet!  I am going to mail this package to Heidi a.s.a.p.  Nothing like posting it on my blog to motivate me!  But I still haven’t made a card, I think I’ll just buy one!

No comments: