Thursday, July 8, 2010

Class Schedule!!!

Yay! I have finally sat still long enough to plan out a fall class schedule for Magnolia Designs. Things have been completely hectic in my life for the last year since Baby Lawson showed up, but since he is turning ONE soon, and is no longer an infant...I'M BACK AT IT!

The LOOOOOOONG awaited Digi-Scrapping 101 class is on the calendar! Classes will start Septemer 23rd and run for 3 consecutive Thursdays nights from 7-9 p.m. Space is limited as with all of my classes, and they tend to fill up quickly, so e-mail me a.s.a.p. to reserve you spot. It it going to be a great class, chocked full of info and some awesome digitial scrapbooking goodies to boot!







The following itenerary is tentative and could change, but as for now, this is what I have planned...

October 14th (Thursday night): Halloween Treat Toppers and Candy Wrappers

November 4th (Thursday night): Crocheted Flowers & Leaves ~ I will be teaching how to make several different styles of crocheted flowers and leaves that are so popular right now as embellishments for card making and scrapbooking.

November 11th (Thursday night): Distressing Techniques and Plastic Paper ~ continuing the embellishment classes, I will teach several different distressing techniques as well as how to make some really cool plastic "paper" for creating unique embellishments.

November 18th (Thursday night): Paper and Fabric Flowers ~ another embellishment class where we will make a variety of paper and fabric flowers and how to make them look "shabby chic".

November 27th (Saturday morning): Advent Calendar class: back by popular demand, we will be making a similar Advent Calendar to this...sign up quickly for this one!

December 2nd (Thursday night): Christmas Tags ~ we will be making several styles of Christmas gift tags.

December 4th (Saturday morning): Recipe Box ~ I will be teaching how to alter this TOTALLY fun recipe box, and you can embellish it using the techniques learned during the previous embellishment classes. This makes a wonderful Christmas, wedding or birthday gift!

If you are interested in any of these classes, please e-mail me to register. I will send you class costs and supply lists. I will also try to update my Google calendar found on the sidebar to show class dates and costs.

No comments: